Friday, February 7, 2014

My review of the book "Rocking your Role" by Jenny Garrett - week one

I was given this book as a gift by a good friend.

I read the blurb at the back, turned few pages to give a cursory glance and put it at back of the bookcase.  Yesterday,  as I was leaving my house to sit for an hour waiting for my children, I looked for a book to ease my boredom...... This book caught my attention.

At the waiting room I opened up the book and started reading.  I have read a lot of self help books in my time.  Not all of them worked for me but some clearly did and this one I can definitely say is one I like to put in the later group.

It has a 12 week Action and Reflection cycle. I am only on the first week of workout. 

I will let you know how I get on.


In the mean time, this website http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15903624-rocking-your-role
will give you a clue as to what I am about to find out !!!

No comments: